ads

Monday, January 3, 2011

Hantaran Tunang

Light pink + peach theme for my engagement hantaran..Frankly I didn't noticed pun my hantaran is peach in colour..I thought for this while I memang nak pink theme..tp alamak dah salah pilih lah..because I really thought my baju tunang is in pink colour..BUTA WARNA sekejap la saya...hope you can ignore it ..ahhhhh....what the $£%%& I mumbling about...huuuuuu    -,-

Okay just forget about it...today i would like to share my hantaran deco..and let me be straight away....I tak deco sendiri..I tempah...wahhhh!!! sgt malas ini orang...huhuhu....but the deco idea was from me...the colour choices was selected by me...I dreams of  soft colour and elegance as well for the hantaran deco...saya tak mahu warna terang ( sambil buat macam iklan pantene tu..'tak mahu syampoo lain lagi') hihi..so I decided at first place nak tempah warna baby pink...but in regards of my baju tunang ...baju tunang i bukan warna baby pink yang selama ini i ingat adalah warna baby pink  -__- (  you can knock on my head 33 times) huhu... it is soft peach indeed...walllahh...so a short advise please see your doctor first and check whether you rabun warna or not before choose your cloth colour for baju tunang..hihi...I made a mistake sebab tak g check... but...i did choose a beautiful colour indeed..so it's still worth it...hihihi




2 LoveGreen:

Anonymous said...

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that
I've truly loved surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing on your rss feed and I'm hoping you write once more soon!


Here is my homepage - how much should i weigh

Anonymous said...

It's all business, and take care of with impeccable care. The bracelet is from the highest quality and something would expect such design elements being found with a watch costing much more. The watch's brand should be also considered before a
purchase order, as price can affect authenticity, beauty and durability.


Also visit my web site watches-bestprice.com

Post a Comment

ADS

Related Posts with Thumbnails